We are all so busy these days. For me running my HR consultancy and creative business takes up a lot of time!
During the evenings and weekends I do a lot of knitting, making products for the Etsy store (like this little wall hanging that I recently finished). Podcasts are great knitting companions and provide loads of food for thought. Here are some of my favourites:
- Tea and Tattle – Miranda and Sophie talk about well-being, relationships, fashion tips, books and all things lifestyle. There are interviews with inspiring writers, artists, makers and bloggers. I’m always excitedly waiting for the next episode to be released weekly on a Tuesday.
- Hashtag Authentic – Sara Tasker describes herself as ‘a photographer and writer, instagram expert and creative coach’ who is passionate about helping creatives find their online voice. This is a weekly podcast full of inspiration. At the time of writing this Season 2 has just started with an interview with Tara Mohr.
- Thriving Beyond Stress and Burnout – Claire Taylor, Chief Storyteller at The Story Mill, talks to people about what happened when they reached a point of stress and burnout in their work lives. I find the stories fascinating and inspirational. I also had the good fortune to be interviewed by Claire myself .
- Soulful PR – Janet Murray helps businesses to do PR without hiring a PR company. At the time of writing there 193 podcasts – so if you’re looking for information about how to get media coverage and other ways to raise your profile – you will be in for a treat.
- Tara Swiger – shares information on building a creative business, based on her own experience of doing exactly that. As well as running a podcast Tara is an author and business coach.
I’m always looking for new podcasts to listen to so if you have your own favourite podcasts it would be great to hear about them.
See you next time.
In the meantime, stay safe and cosy.